Oppo has finally launched its latest budget smartphone, the Oppo A3s, in India with a price tag of Rs 10,990. The smartphone is offered in only one variant – 2GB RAM/ 16GB inbuilt storage.
The Oppo A3s comes with a dual rear camera setup, a ‘Super Full Screen’ display, a 4230mAh battery, and the octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC. It also sports a selfie camera powered by Oppo’s AI Beauty Technology 2.0.
The company claims that the A3s is the first Oppo smartphone in the South Asian market that features a 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual rear camera setup along with an 8-megapixel AI enabled front camera.
It claims that the technology “is like a thinking photographer rather than a rigid software program.”
Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India, said in a release, “With A3s, we aim to offer consumers, especially youth, who are looking for an advanced camera phone that offers a strong battery life. With advanced features like dual camera, super full screen and extensive battery, this device has been designed to enable consumers to capture cherished moments all day long. The A3s truly represents our ambition to continue being the Selfie Expert and Leader in the market.”
Oppo A3s availability:
The Oppo A3s will be available for purchase in India from July 15 (Sunday) via Flipkart, Amazon, and Paytm, along with the offline stores. The Oppo A3s will be available in two colour variants – Dark Purple and Red.
Oppo A3s specifications
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS 5.1
- 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) ‘Super Full Screen’ display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC with a clock speed of 1.8GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- 13-megapixel primary camera and 2-megapixel secondary camera
- LED flash
- 8-megapixel camera for selfies that supports AI Beauty Technology 2.0
- 16GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4230mAh battery
- Measurement – 156.2×75.6×8.2mm