. The new sedan comes with a price tag of Rs 59.13 lakhs and is based on a new Global Architecture – K (GA-K) platform, a derivative of Toyota’s TNGA platform.
Lexus ES 300h, the third vehicle in ‘Future Chapter of Lexus’ following the LC coupe and LS sedan, features new design and boasts refreshed interiors and exteriors.
The new vehicle is more spacious and is 66mm more in length and 44mm wider, has 50mm longer wheelbase and wider tracks in the front and rear as compared to the previous model.
The new Lexus ES 300h is powered by a 2.5 liter, 4 cylinder petrol engine offering 178 PS power and 212 Nm torque and an 88kW electric motor offering 119 PS power taking total power output to 217 PS. The powermill gives mileage of 22.37 kmpl.
- 18″ multi spoke alloy wheels
- Slim LED headlamps and L shaped market lights
- Three colour options – Black, Chateau and Topaz Brown
- 7″ LCD control panel and display
- Steering mounted controls
- Heated semi aniline seats
- 17 speaker Mark Levinson Pure Play system
- 12.3″ Electro Multi Vision System
- Wireless charging
- Multiple driving modes
- 10 airbags
- Hill start assist
- ISOFIX child seats
- Vehicle stability control
- Anti theft system along with ABS and EBD