Jeep Compass is the all-new compact SUV in India. Jeep Compass Sport prices start at Rs. 15.16 lakh for petrol and top model Jeep Compass Limited (O) goes upto Rs 19.67 lakh. The prices of Jeep Compass Sport diesel variants start at Rs 15.99 lakh and the top-end Jeep Compass Limited 4×4 (O) diesel is priced at Rs 21.37 lakh.
Jeep Compass is available in 6 colours in india. Explore Compass, a suv with multiple color options like Vocal White, Hydro Blue, Minimal Grey, Exotica Red, Brilliant Black, Magnesio Grey.
Hyundai Tucson Base prices start at Rs 17.99 lakh for petrol and top model of Tucson GL Auto goes upto Rs 20.99 lakh for petrol. The prices of Tucson base diesel variants start at Rs 19.65 lakh and the top-end diesel of Tucson GLS Auto 4WD is priced at Rs. 25.19 lakh.
Hyundai Tucson is available in 5 colours in India. Explore Hyundai Tucson, a suv with multiple color options like Phantom Black, Star Dust, Wine Red, Pure White, Sleek Silver.
- Mileage (ARAI) kmpl – 17.1 kmpl
- Fuel Type – Petrol and Diesel
- Engine Displacement – 1956 cc
- BHP – 170bhp@3750rpm
- Torque – 350Nm@1750-2500rpm
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Uconnect® infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Ski grey leather upholstery
- Uconnect® Infotainment System
- Customisable 3.5 (8.89 cm) Graphic Information Cluster
- Superior Storage
- Two available engines will satisfy your quest for power and efficiency, no matter where it stands. The 1.4 MultiAir® Turbo I-4 engine offers excellent efficiencies thanks to new and advanced components specifically engineered to reduce friction and enhance performance.
- The powerful 2.0 Turbo Diesel engine puts you in charge of 173 ps when mated to the 6-speed manual transmission and 350 Nm torque.
2.0 MULTIJET II TURBO DIESEL
- The 2.0 Multijet II diesel engine drives a force of 173 ps, putting out a torque of 350 Nm.
Fuel Efficiency –
- 4×2 – 17.1 km/l*
- 4×4 – 16.3 km/l*
1.4 MULTIAIR PETROL4
- The 1.4 Multiair petrol engine belts out 162 ps with a torque measure of 250 Nm.
Fuel Efficiency –
- 4×2 (Automatic) – 14.1 km/l*
Safety & Security
- Full-length side curtains for front and rear-passengers, seat mounted side airbags for front occupants, driver single-stage and front passenger dual-stage air bags – all work together to surround you with confidence.
- Cornering Fog Lamps
- Advanced chassis controls including Four-channel Anti-lock Brakes full-function Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control
- Panic Brake Assist
- Hydraulic Boost Failure Compensation
- Electronic Roll Mitigation
- Electronic Stability Control:
- Electronic Roll Mitigation
- Hill Start Assist
- Antilock Brake System
- The Reverse parking camera, with dynamic grid lines, helps you back out safely with grace.
- The Compass gets dual-zone climate control with activated carbon filter and rear AC vents
- The Compass offers passive keyless entry and push button start-stop
- Rear parking sensors and camera support are common
- ‘Ski-Grey’ McKinley leather upholstery in the Compass
- LED tail lamps are standard in the Compass
- Halogen projector headlamps are offered
- Alloy wheels: Jeep Compass: R17
- Tucson SE 2.0L 4-cylinder engine gets up to an EPA-estimated 30 MPG Highway.
- The Eco, Sport and Limited’s 1.6 Turbo GDI engine steps up the horsepower to 175 and can still deliver up to an EPA-estimated 32 MPG Highway.
Automatic transmission choices
- With low noise gear application
- 6-speed manual transmission comes with improved durability and enhances smoothness in driving experience.
- Active Cornering Control All Wheel Drive
- Front Fog Lamp
- Rear Stop Lamp
- Roof Rails
- Shark Fin Antenna
- Side Garnish
- Tucson driver with a standard driver seat that can be configured 6 ways and an available power 8-way seat.
- Comfortable and spacious interior: Enjoy absolute comfort with its plush interiors, generous front & rear legroom and ample shoulder room for all passengers.
- Travel with technology :-
- The standard integrated Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with voice recognition lets you take calls and stream audio, without taking your hands off the wheel.
- A standard 5-inch color touchscreen audio system and rearview camera.
- At the top of the tech wish list is the 8-inch color touchscreen navigation system with Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®, and NavTraffic,* which provides real-time road conditions to help you avoid traffic jams and provide a clear picture of alternative routes.
- 8.0-inch unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto along (6-speaker system)
- The 5-inch color touchscreen audio system with rearview camera is standard.
- 8-inch touchscreen and Infinity® Premium Audio with Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology with 8 speakers for superb sound quality.
- It also comes with HD Radio™ technology and a complimentary three-month subscription for SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
- The built-in smartphone/USB and auxiliary input jacks let you access your smartphone through the audio controls, display track and artist information, even charge it as it plays.
- Control at your fingertips: Ease, precision and accessibility start with steering-wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls.
- It has room to spare with the seats up. But fold down the 60/40-split rear seatbacks and you’ll have more than enough room for large items in 61.9 cubic feet of space.
- A handy available cargo cover to hide valuable items. Tucson gives you all the space and you decide what to do with it.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake-force distribution (EBD)
- 3 point seat belt ensures improved safety for rear center passenger as compared to conventional 2 point seat belt
- The front seat belts can be adjusted for height so that they can be safely & conveniently worn by everybody
- Saves on interior space and provides higher convenience to activating parking brake with a state-of-the-art switch design
- Doors lock automatically at preset speed. Prevents accidental opening of a car door while moving.
- Alloy wheels: Hyundai Tucson: R17
- The Tucson gets LED daytime running lamps, while the Compass gets halogen ones. Manual air conditioning in the Tucson
- Heated outside rearview mirrors in the Tucson
- Rear parking sensors and camera support
- A leather wrapped steering wheel
- Six airbags (dual-front, side and curtain airbags)