Toyota has launched a new dual-tone Etios Liva in both petrol and diesel variants. The new Etios Liva is priced between Rs 5.95 lakh and Rs 7.61 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The petrol version costs between Rs 5.95 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh, while the diesel variant is priced between Rs 7.24 lakh to Rs 7.61 lakh.
N Raja, TKM Director and Senior Vice President (Sales and Marketing) said the new generation dual-tone Etios Liva “sets a benchmark in safety with standardized dual air bags and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) across all grades which is the first in the industry”.
Here are the five things you should know about the dual-tone Etios Liva:
1. The petrol version is powered by a 1.2 litre 4-cylinder engine which churns out 79 bhp, while the diesel variant draws its juice from a 1.4 litre engine capable of producing 67 bhp. The dual tone paint scheme is available only on top variants of Liva which consists of V and VX trims.
2. The dual-tone Toyota Etios Liva comes in 3 colour options of Ultramarine Blue, Vermilion Red and Super White.
3. The exterior of the new Etios Liva comes with some new additions such as a bold front grille with black finish and new chrome bordered fog lamps bezels. It sports electrically foldable dual tone ORVMs with integrated blinkers and diamond-cut 14-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels. The rear end gets a sporty look and there’s also a roof integrated spoiler.
4. The dashboard of the new vehicle now sports piano black finishing on the instrument panel which is fitted with an optitron combimeter. Inside, you get comfortable 3D textured seat fabric and adjustable front headrest.
5. Safety features are the most important factor people consider while buying any vehicle, and new Etios Liva gets 4-star NCAP rating after being tested in 2016. It comes equipped with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, all 5 seats with 3-point ELR seatbelts, front seatbelt with pretensioners and force limiter with ISOFIX mounts for child seats.