India’s most fuel efficient petrol car 25.17 kmpl. Set to launch on 23rd September, 2015. The company is planning to launch it at a starting price of Rs. 3 lakh, while the top-end model will go up to Rs. 4.50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Engine and Transmission
- Powering: 799cc,
- 3-cylinder petrol unit
- 5-speed manual gearbox
- Automated manual transmission (AMT).
- Digital instrument cluster and infotainment system with a seven-inch display
- Piano black centre console with a chrome-surround
- Plastic cladding on sides
- Top-end variant of the Kwid will get a driver airbag
- Measuring: 3680mm – length and 1580mm – width
- Tubeless radial tyres: Size 155/80 R13
- Segment-leading ground clearance of 180mm
Stereo & Accessories
- Advanced infotainment system
- Single DIN stereo: MP3 player and AM/FM radio tuner
- Multimedia and navigation system: 7-inch touchscreen display
- Bluetooth audio streaming and hands free telephony
- Speed sensing volume control
- Navigation with turn by turn voice guidance
- USB as well as auxiliary input ports.